Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's Going On

I have several projects that need to be scanned into my computer to share with you. I hope to have that done this week. Also, I just finished a scrapbook page that needs to be photographed. I was scheduled for a crop this Saturday for a fundraiser for the Topeka High School Band, but it is being rescheduled. Arla, a fellow demo, & I were planning several classes for greeting cards & my scrapbook page. Guess I will come up with another one at that time.

My scrapbook layout kit isn't ready yet. I usually order my photo prints thru Wolfe's and have them delivered to Jayhawk Pharmacy. When I went to pick them up, they didn't have them, they were still at Wolfe's. I'm not sure where the problem lies, it may be me. Hard to believe, huh? So, anyway, I will get those picked up tomorrow morning.

When I get home, I need to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies for a friend's birthday party tomorrow night. It's a stamping party! More projects to share - I
love it. She didn't want a cake, she wanted cookies. Can you believe it?

Friday, Arla & I getting together to make some punch art. I love punches in my paper crafting & Stampin Up has the best. Stay tuned for that, too.

Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment