Sunday, February 8, 2009

Proud Grandma


This is the 1st of the 2 pages I made the other night. I'm not sure I like it, but I loved the paper!

This is kind of unusual for me, but I started with photos, then the paper, then the template. I have found that when I buy decorative papers from other companies, I can usually find SU matching cs. I use to be very particular about matching colors of the paper to the cs, but now I try to work with differing hues of the same color. I hope it looks okay to you.
For those of you who have lost a loved one, I totally recommend scrapbooking pictures of them or if you don't have pictures, find something that represents something about them & scrapbook that. I am working on one of those now. It is taking me awhile, but I hope to have it for you soon.

Recipe:
Basic Grey Decorative Papers
Green Galore Textured CS
Almost Amethys CS
Gable Green CS
Bashful Blue CS
Pale Plum CS
Basic Grey Buttons
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Pretties Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment