Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Deck the Halls




This is the last Christmas page I have to share with you. Although I like it now, at least I think I do, it took me a couple of days looking at it to become okay with it. The problem? I used three different companies' papers. I'm not totally satisfied that they go together. Because I used the snowman paper 4 different places, I think it works. The layout was perfect for the pictures I wanted to showcase. I also like it because the pictures are a little askew, like me! The last element I added was the title. I knew it had to be small, but nothing was coming to me so I did a search on the internet for Christmas carols and started reading the lyrics. When I saw Deck the Halls, I knew that was what I wanted.


Recipe:
Chocolate Chip Text. CS
Baja Breeze Text. CS
Whisper White CS
Ruby Red Craft Ink
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
Chatterbox Decorative Paper
Other Decorative Paper
Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker
Ruby Red Stampin Write Marker
On Board Accents
Season of Joy Stamps
Little Felt Flurries
Pretties Kit
Ribbon Originals Alpine
Punch Scalloped Edge
Paper Piecer

No comments:

Post a Comment