Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thoughts of the Day

I don't have any pictures ready to post tonight, so I took some time and added our new catalogs - you can click on the image & will start to download for you!

Sale-a-bration started Sunday so I got my first $50 order in. I ordered 3 new paper designs. Tangerine Tango (this is to finish a birthday card for my nephew and a scrapbook page), Rainbow Sherbet (for a layout using pics of Zadie from Mother's Day last year) & lastly Sweet Slumber. I loved the bright colors. Some of our papers this catalog have a new weight. They remind my of those from Crate Paper. I love their designs, too. Back to my order, I got the the filigree brads, they're not new, but I wanted them. I also got the 1-3/4" circle punch, I wanted it for one of the pages above. Last, but not least, I ordered the Sale-a-bration stamp set Polka Dot Punches. Now I need the full heart punch! Egads.

I want to start offering scrapook layout kits. You'll be able to order them from me & finish them at your leisure. The paper/cs will be pre-cut. The kit will include the embellishments & full instructions with pictures. I plan to use my new stamps and paper! Stay tuned for that one.

Did you all enjoy the Super Bowl? Lisa invited me to their family party & I had a lot of good food & fun. There was chili con queso, home-made salsa, her Super Bowl tradition Mexican Dip & chips, veggies & fruit

I really didn't have a favorite when the game started but about half time I was mostly rooting for the Cardinals. They lost in the last seconds. Wouldn't you know it? I was a good sport though and wished Chuck a "good game" with a handshake (he was for the Steelers). It was such fun discussing football with Chuck & Rob.

I also got to see Lisa's new Stampin stuff. Thanks Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment