Friday, July 31, 2015

Traveler

Good morning!  Another hot summer day on tap, yuk!  It was pretty quiet here yesterday.  I have been vacuum cleaner issues for awhile and finally yesterday it is working properly and my carpet is starting to look much better!  woohoo.  

Another "Work of Art" to share.  Because this is a masculine card, I didn't add any pretty accessories, but I am wishing I had as it looks pretty bare.  I decided to share though because it is such an easy card to make and showcases the versatility of this stamp set.

Thanks to Cindy Techlin for sharing her design.


Recipe:
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art, Traveler
Ink - Marina Mist, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF 

No comments:

Post a Comment