Tuesday, July 28, 2015

HI

Yikes!  My air conditioner coil sprung a big leak last week. For Friday and the weekend, maintenance added freon every day but It was pretty warm in here during the afternoon & evening.  Then yesterday we had to shut it off and a portable one was installed  in my bedroom.  It is very comfortable in there but it is like 90 degrees in the living room and kitchen.  I'm told it should take only a day or two for the part to be replaced.

My card today was another fun one made using the Work of Art stamp.

I enjoyed creating the "HI" by using the negative space.   The chevron pattern with the 3 different colors is my stamped image.  I was able to achieve this by coloring it with 3 different Stampin' Write Markers.  It's like grown up coloring!  The other designs are washi tape - so pretty and so quick!!    

Thanks to Elizabeth Price for sharing her design.                    



Recipe:
Cardstock - Crisp Cantalope, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink - Stampin' Write Markers Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate
Stamps - Work of Art
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Little Letters & Word Bubbles Thinlits, 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch 
Pretty Accessories - Basic Gray Baker's Twine, Mini Silver Brads, Sweet Sadie Washi Tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment