Monday, July 6, 2015

On Point

Good morning to you.

I am finally recovered after my Open House/Dinner Party from last week.  It took up a lot of time, it was a lot of work, didn't get everything done that I wanted to do, but all in all it was a success.  I think everyone had a very enjoyable evening.  I will share photos and more about the evening in the next few days.

The weekend was a good one for me.  Saturday was a really nice day weather wise here in Topeka.
I got out around lunch time as I had to go to an urgent care center for a script of my pain pills, take it to the pharmacy, grocery shopping and lunch.  I made it back home around 330p with an hour of creating before I left for church at 430p.  Pastor is really good at combining patriotic holidays with his message/service.  Donna and Melanie sang "American Tears."  Oh my gosh, I was sobbing like a baby!  What an emotional song that is.

I like the color combo of Night of Navy and Blushing Bride so when I saw this week's color challenge from Pals Paper Arts, I was inspired to create this card.







PPA 258 Jul. 2


Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
Stamps - Watercolor Wings
DSP - Envelope Paper In Color 2015-2017
Ink - Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy
Pretty Accessories - Night of Navy 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Neutrals Designer Buttons 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, On Point TIEF, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment