Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sharing in Your Sorrow

I have learned that the husband of a friend of mine has passed away and wanted to let her know that I was thinking of her.  Tess & I go back to my early years at Southwestern Bell.  There were three of us who shared birthdays within days of each other so we would celebrate them together in an evening out.  Always lots of laughs and fun!  We also shared an interest in ballroom dance and were taking lessons to learn how.

Later this afternoon I'll be heading out to my physical therapy appointment, I am looking forward to my 30 minute workout.  I'll stop for my Mocha Almond Concrete at Sheridan's before heading home. Now that is only something an addict would understand!

Thanks for spending a few minutes with me, keep cool.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamps - Thoughts of You
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black
Pretty Accessories - Pearl Basic Jewels, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Lovely Lace TIEF, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Dotted Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment