Friday, July 17, 2015

Hey Dude


It's 6:10 pm here & I still have too many things to get done today to get ready for our all day stamping event tomorrow.  By the time bedtime rolls around I hope I am not too tired to enjoy it!

Here's my to do list - groceries, deliver Stampin' Up! orders and thank you gifts, finish my make & take, finish my business tips to share.  And a shower and dinner to prepare!

Say a little prayer for me.  Enjoy your weekend and stay cool.  See you again soon?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thanks to Wendy Weixler for sharing her design.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy
DSP - Summer Smooches 
Stamps - Work of Art, Paper Pumpkin Love You A Lot
Ink - Real Red, Night of Navy
Pretty Accessories - Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Balloon Framelits 

No comments:

Post a Comment