Tuesday, July 14, 2015

So Sweet of You


Hi!  It is 108 degrees here with the heat index.  I hope you are inside with the air conditioning stamping or scrapbooking.  It's just too hot to be outside.  I had a quiet day yesterday and very little was accomplished I'm sad to say.  It was, however, a perfect day for some cold, refreshing watermelon.  Alas, I did not have any so I created my own.  Isn't it adorable?

Thanks to Erica B Cerwin for sharing her designs.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Watermelon wonder, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black  
Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
Stamps - Hello There 
DSP - Cherry on Top
Ink - Black StazOn, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Starburst Framelits Dies, Tree Builder & 1-3/8" Circle Punches



No comments:

Post a Comment