Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thank You Work of Art

It's hump day!  If you are reading this, then you made it through another one!!  Congratulations.

I'm so thankful for cooler temps.  Yesterday was rather a long one as they installed the new part for my air conditioner.  I think it took a couple of hours so I wasn't able to get much done.  But today is better and I have a physical therapy and a doctor's appointment checked off of my calendar.

Do you like the look of watercoloring but don't know how?  Here I used only one stamp and 3 colors of ink pads to create this beautiful background for my big thank you!  You might be noticing lighter hues of the same color here.  Thant's a good thing.  I stamped the image using one color 2 times, without reinking.

Thanks to Aida Dominquez Vd Veeken for sharing her design.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps - Paper Pumpkin Sew You
Cool Tools - Big Shot, On Film Thinlits
Pretty Accessories - Blackberry Bliss 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment