Sunday, March 1, 2009

Struggling, But Almost There

It is March 1. I had told you I would have a double-page layout to show you & also that I would have kits available for sale. It is almost done! Finally. I have struggled for weeks now to find a sketch for it. Most 2-page layouts use more than 3 pictures and that's all I had, the pictures and DSP were chosen a month ago. I also wanted something worthy of my first kit. My last challenge was to add stamping to it. I think I might of mentioned this before, I can stamp a card, but I don't seem to be able to stamp a scrapbook page. Arla recently shared with me something that I think was helpful when making a card, take that same idea and turn it into a scrapbook page. Doing it at the same time is even better!
I've already decided that for the 2nd kit I want to use the Simply Scrappin Kit Sunshine Garden using the colors So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze & Old Olive. Be thinking about what pictures you want to use. You can go to my website to view this pretty kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment