Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good & Bad News

I don't have anything to post today. Last night I was busy preparing and packing for a crop I am attending today as a scrapbooker. So no sleep last night! I hope to have lots to show you next week, including my scrapook pages kit! It's finally finished. I'll be scrapping with a long-time friend. We go back to my Princess House days. I'm looking forward to meeting her scrappin friends.

Yesterday was stressful & full of emotional challenges, but I made it thru. I even have a victory to report involving preparing my own tax return. I absolutely hate this kind of work. My friend, who is a tax preparer, along with her co-workers, agree with me in my thinking about my tax refund. My refund will be what I thought it should be not what KDOR says. So, my thinking that I can't prepare my own taxes has just been defeated. In addition, I hope to get the KDOR to issue me an additional credit for last year, as they disagreed with my then tax preparer. Everybody repeat after me, "way to to Deloris!"

No comments:

Post a Comment