Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily Reflection

As I look back on today, I can see the depression at work. However, I did spend some time at the computer trying to deal with AT&T & just encountered problem after problem. It was so frustrating. On top of that, a friend in need called, she needed me to listen and care, but I did neither of those. When I realized what I was doing, I apologized. But, I still was results oriented as opposed to process oriented & I'm afraid that instead of helping her I hurt her more. I, more than most, knew what she was going through. Yet, I gave her the same thing people gave me. And it was the wrong thing. I pray I handle my next situation with more care.

I did go to Lent services tonight, including the supper beforehand. There has been about 20 to 30 people who attend the supper. We usually have about an hour and a half to chat, which I like. However, everyone eventually got up and left table leaving just Joe & I. Hmmm, should I be concerned? Maybe.

I would like to share our message tonight, but I left it in th car.

No comments:

Post a Comment