Monday, March 16, 2015

You Win Some . . .


I recently saw a card by Elizabeth Price and really liked how she used water coloring on the Ampersand TIEF.   Typically in paper crafting you see "you and I" with the ampersand but I wanted to do something different and the first thing that popped into my mind was you win some, you lose some.  I used my computer and printed the phrase on Vellum Cardstock. 

Hope I don't have to use it.  My nephew's hockey team won both games over the weekend and they are in 2nd place in the league behind Janesville.   That's huge!  There are so many players who don't get to achieve that.

               
 
 
 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Ampersand TIEF, Word Bubbles Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Pretty Accessories - Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Painted Booms Cotton Twine 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment