Friday, March 27, 2015

An Invitation Just For You

What a cool way to invite a friend out for lunch!   My project today is from this month's Paper Pumpkin, a Stampin' Up! subscription kit. 

A bright pumpkin box is delivered to my door every month and inside are fabulous items to easily make a project(s) with instructions and a video on-line for me to watch.   The "you" was created by threading yarn thru the already punched holes.  I love the way it looks on my invitation!  The kit had everything I needed except for scissors.   Woohoo!

I just got home after having lunch with my friend Monique.  She is in Topeka working for a few weeks so we had lunch at Pepe and Chela's.  It was so good to spend an hour with her to catch up and have a few laughs.  Thanks Monique.

Later today, my friend Janet is coming into town and will be coming over for coffee!  In the meantime I need to get some work done.  haha

I hope each of you has a blessed day.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment