Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Friend


Hi everyone.  Spring is finally here!  Yay! 

Just a little hockey talk.  My nephew's team is now in 1st place in our division with only 7  games left to play in regular season.  So proud of him and I am so enjoying watching him play. 

My share today was inspired by a card from Nichole Heady.  It is such a happy card and it makes me want to go shopping for a new Easter outfit and bring out my white shoes!  Happy Spring y'all.

The photo frame was created by using my paper trimmer.
 
 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
DSP - 2013-2015 In Color Backgrounds
Stamps - Fruit & Flowers, Blessings From Heaven
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin" Write Markers - Coastal Cabana,
Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush
 

No comments:

Post a Comment