Thursday, March 26, 2015

Supplies On My Desk

Hi everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful day.   For me, no place to be today.  Yeah!  So I am home creating & cleaning.  Yes, I do mean cleaning house and even that is a good thing. 

Over this past weekend I wanted to scrapbook, but the photo I chose I couldn't find any decorative paper in my stash to compliment it.  But, I had this bow and piece of ribbon on my desk that I had been looking at for week or more.  Grabbed some pretty paper, placed the bow where I wanted it to go, stamped my images, die cut it with my Big Shot and popped it up off the card with Dimensionals.  I love how it turned out!  Hope you do, too.

It has been a busy week.  Yesterday I had 2 appointments, grabbed a bite to eat, did some light shopping at Michael's and then I was off to the grocery store. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.


 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
DSP - Birthday Bash
Stamps - Oh My Goodies
Stampin' Write Markers - Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Bow Builder Punch
Pretty Accessories - 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment