Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Little Basket

My cute little box is missing something?  It's chocolate!  Easter Bunny will you swing by here on Easter and leave me some much needed chocolate, please.  It's how young you feel not how old you are in number of years, right?

Hi everyone.  Hope you are enjoying warm weather and having a terrific weekend!

Hockey update -  we won last night and now up 2 points from Topeka.  Church at 5pm and hockey at 735pm, a fun night ahead.

Back to my little box.  I have been cleaning my work room and found quite a few little die-cut boxes from Stampin' Up!  During a recent hockey game, they are typically 3 hours in length, I put them all together and now they are ready to be decorated. 



 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
DSP - Birthday Bash
Cool Tools - Paper Trimmer, Bow Builder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch
Pretty Accessories - Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
 

No comments:

Post a Comment