Thursday, March 12, 2015

You Brighten My Day


Hi everyone.  I should be working on my project for Friday's stamp meeting, instead I am playing.  I wanted a quick card - a sketch from MOJO Monday, a Stampin' Up! color challenge found on Pinterest and I am halfway done!  Here's my result. 

A pretty card finished and posted, dishes are done, laundry is done.  Hmmm - there must be something that needs done?  Off to find something.  Thank you so much for stopping by.


 
 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Stamps - You Brighten My Day
DSP - Gingham Garden
Pretty Accessories - Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Melon Mambo Buttons
Cool Tools - , Melon Mambo Blendabilities, Punches 2-1/2" and 1-3/8" Circles and What's Up, Dimensionals
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment