Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let It Snow

T

The 8x8 portion was one we did at Regionals last Fall. Since I mostly do 12x12 now, this is how mine turned out. I have been waiting for a snowfall to get a picture for this page. Can you believe we have only had one snowfall so far?

I love all the little nuances of the title that Stampin Up designed for us. The little blue arrow was cut from the "positive" image from the chipboard. I have a lot of chipboard in my stash so my goal is to start playing with it more. One of my wishes for this year is to put together a board of chipboard samples of all that you can use to showcase it - like ink & paper coverage. Last night we discussed doing that as a group in my Stampin Up monthly meeting. So stay tuned for that. The "o" is a metal edge tag with cardstock that was stamped and a rhinestone brad in the center. My favorite is one of our adorable little metal clips.

Suggestion: Click on the image. Look at the snowflake. Do you see the darker color around the image? That was done using the Versamarker.

Recipe:
Riding Hood Red Textured CS
Pacific Point Textured CS
Bashful Blue CS
Au Chocolate DSP (retired)
White Stazon Pad & Refill
Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Whisper White Ink
Versamarker
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Lots of Letters On Board Chipboard
3/4 " Circle Punch
Mini Library Clips
White Circle Aluminum Metal EdgeTags

No comments:

Post a Comment