Monday, January 19, 2009

Dear Santa

I love reading people's thought process of how their scrapbook pages come together. It never ceases to amaze me that I can actually be creative. I'm hoping I can inspire you, too. First, I knew I wanted to use this paper. I loved the colors but I felt the pattern was too big for cards, therefore I wanted to use it on a page. I thought it past time that I used pictures of myself on one, as much as I hate to see me in pictures. So then I wondered what I could wear. Ah ha, I have a pink sweater and a brown t-shirt. Perfect. This is where the Santa hat comes in. I remembered seeing the pink one at Hy-vee on one of my many visits to the grocery store. Next came the rub-ons. I had ordered them a few weeks back because they would be great on so many different items for the Christmas season. Last, but not least, came the theme of the page - a wish list for Santa. A great story of what is important in my life this year. I hope you enjoy it!





Recipe:
Holiday Treasures DSP
Certainly Celery Textured CS
Felt Flurries
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Season of Cheer Rub-ons
Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment