Friday, January 16, 2009

Merry Christmas



Deanna has always lived so far away from home that I rarely get to visit her so I have frequently asked for pictures. To no avail. We're talking 25 years or so. Persistence does pay off! Well, I almost fell out my chair when I opened these up in my e-mail before Christmas. So, I'm at Hobby Lobby looking around & decide to look at their decorative papers. When I saw the paper with all of the ornaments, it reminded me of Deanna's tree so I picked up a sheet. I did pay for it, too. lol I want to also make a point of saying thank you to Denise because if she hadn't given Deanna a few prompts on how to use her Blackberry to take photos, I would never have received these photos.



Recipe:
Decorative Paper Unknown
Glorious Green Textured CS
Riding Hood Red Textured CS
Pink Pirouette CS
Brushed Gold CS
Rich Regals Buttons
Gold Cord
Onboard Accents Chipboard (retired)

Season of Cheer Rub-ons

Garden Green Organdy Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment