Saturday, January 17, 2009

Holiday Cheer


I found this decorative paper in Michigan when I was there & it was perfect for our wine & cheese before dinner. I also found these epoxy stickers to go with it. If you have never felt epoxy, they are so cool. They feel like gel - a little squishy! You'll notice there is no journaling. This is a problem for me. Once I get a page designed, I either don't have room or I don't want to mess up my page. But, what good is the page if 2 years from now I can't remember anything about it. With that in mind, my journaling is on the back. It is quite lengthy but I am getting the journaling with the page.

Recipe:
Bravo Burgundy Textured CS
More Mustard Textured CS
Basic Black CS
Very Vanilla CS
Always Artichoke CS
Creative Imaginations Decorative Paper
EK Success Epoxy Stickers
Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon
Corner Punch
Computer Font

No comments:

Post a Comment