Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome Christmas

I'm back! I enjoyed Thanksgiving with my cousins Beth & Sherry & my Great-Aunt Clo, & their families. Sunday, I fixed my dinner at home. It was designed to eat during the Chiefs game which was to start at 3:15. The dinner came together very well. It was a relaxing and stress-free morning of cooking with no problems. Everything turned out so well. The problem? I was tired, I fell asleep watching the game & had to watch it later that night.

I finally have my printer plugged back in and can show you my last project using the Felt Flurries. I really like how it turned out. Hope you like it too.


Recipe:
Chocolate Chip CS
Whisper White CS
Baja Breeze CS
Holiday Treasures DSP
Heard From the Heart Stamps
Chocolate Chip Ink
Felt Flurries
Punches: 1-3/8" Circle, Scalloped Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment