Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello

I'm back. I haven't been doing much stamping till today, I have a new Christmas card designed and almost finished. I am doing another Stamp-a-Stack Friday. I need 3 more designs.

I've been feeling kind of blue. If you could post a comment, or two, I would love to hear from you.

For those of you not in Topeka, we got a few inches of snow this morning. Too nasty for me to get out. KC wanted to look out the door this morning. I've been opening the door to get some fresh air & to see what the weather has been like, and today KC wanted me to open it. How cute!!

I have invited my friends, Nancy & Richard, over for chili Saturday evening. I would like to make a pumpkin cheesecake but the odds are pretty slim of that happening.

My sister, Denise, just got back from a long weekend in Arizona visiting some of our family there. Sounds like they had a great time!

Oh no, I forgot I have some big news. Zadie is going to have a brother or sister come next June!!! She tells her friends at pre-school that the new baby takes all of her Mom's food - that's why her Mom is so sick! How adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment