Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Little Reindeer


This is probably my favorite card for this Christmas season! I was going thru a recent issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine and ran across a page that used burlap. This was back on Dec. 7. Earlier this week I tried to find it to no avail. One should probably clean out their car on a daily basis - we would be surprised at how much stuff we leave in there. Cleaning out my car, I found another magazine and located the page much to my delight!

The designer used burlap on her page and I thought it was an amazing idea. I even had some in my closet that I had bought 2 years ago for another project that never got made. The next step was to choose a sketch & that I found in our current Idea Book & Catalog. It was perfect. Then I was on to choosing the color combo. First, I decided I wanted to use this yummy ribbon. From there I went to chocolate chip cs (my fav colors this year) & then I chose the stamp yet. The button at the top was the perfect accessory.

Hope you like it!
Recipe:
Merry & Bright Stamps
Chocolate Chip CS
Riding Hood Red CS
Very Vanilla CS
Chocolate Chip Ink
Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain
Burlap
Button Bouquet
Tip: ribbon and bows? not necessarily. try ribbon instead of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment