Monday, December 8, 2008

MIA Again

Well, I have been mia again. Friday night was our monthly Stampin Up Demonstrator meeting. I got up Friday morning at 730am to work on my swaps. We were asked to make 10, but only about half showed up. Oh well.

The rest of the day was spent getting ready for the craft fair at the Crestview Community Center. I think this is my last one. I'm not getting the response that I want. I sense that others are in the same boat. I did, however, enjoy hanging out with Stacy, Shelly & her friend Melanie. They all had great ideas & crafts!!! So, after the fair, I stopped at Hy-Vee for groceries, came home & made chili, went to bed & got up for a few hours Sunday morning then took a nap til the Chiefs came on at 305p.

I am getting requests for Reindeer Poop. I am happy to make them for you. I sold quite a few Saturday. They are $2.00.

Later tonight, I will post another item for you. It also has very cute poem. See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment