Sunday, November 9, 2008

MIA

I have been missing in action for awhile, I apologize. First, my camera wasn't working correctly. Second, and my goal is to not bring this up too much, I struggle with depression. For the record, I'm in counselling, I'm working with an ARNP to find a med that works, I have a hobby, and I keep in contact with friends. Unfortunately, nothing is really working as this has been going on for several years. It is a very difficult place to be in. So, I only ask that you be patient with me.

I would like to say thank you to my friend, Lisa. She has kept me going these last couple of months with our stamping get-togethers. She says I am helping her, which I am thankful for, but I'm not sure she knows how much she is helping me. It has been so huge, I can't find the words to express them with. So, all I can do is say - thank you.

As to my camera, it is a well know name but they don't sell cameras anymore so they don't provide any technical support. That has been sold to another company who won't even help you over the phone, you have to send it to them! I then found a website forum that you can post your problem and others will try to post a solution. Well, no such luck for me so I took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Apparently, the still picture and the multiple picture mode have been reversed. Problem figured out. It still works. No charge. God Bless the Geek Squad!

I have several Christmas cards to show you, plus a few other items that I will post later. Please visit my website http://www.awakenyourcreativity.stampinup.net/ for all of my events.

It's 1:07 am, I have my days & nights switched around. KC is all curled up and asleep on the sofa. Poor baby, he was all by himself today while I was asleep. Nobody to give him a snack, nobody to give him some cold water from the frig (he has plenty of food and water available, but it is just not the same - egads), nobody to talk to, nobody to love him. Yes, I know he is spoiled. Yes, I know I am responsible. Thank goodness I didn't have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment