Thursday, November 20, 2008

Musings on This Thursday Morning

Today, along with Mondays, is Hot Wings at Applebee's for only 30 cents a wing. These are sooooo good. It is a good day for America. (smiling)

I'm also looking forward to tonight's episode of Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab. One of the celebrities this season is Gary Busey. He was just plain weird. I'm sorry but I could not have been as nice to him, and tolerant, as were the others he was in rehab with. But, on the last episode, Dr. Drew explained to everyone how Gary's head injury from a motorcycle accident damaged his brain & how it is affecting his behavior now. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about him by the end of the show.

Last night I had my first stamp-a-stack class. It was a marathon night of stamping! It took us a little over 3 hours to stamp 20 cards and envelopes!!!! Talk about rockin 'em out. It was a great time, though. KC seems to be enjoying have comany over now, too. He loves your purses!!!

I have a card for you, but will have to post it later today. It needs one tiny little correction.

Hope your day is filled with many happy smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment