Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Holidays

Here is another card for my stamp-a-stack class. This isn't too fru-fru (spelled correctly?) so I think it would be a nice card to send to a gentleman. What do you think? You can click on comment & let me know. I have another one I'll try to show you tomorrow.

Stampin Up has featured Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip in this DSP. I think these are my favorite Christmas colors this year. Come to think of it, I have been using them for a few years as my little tree is decorated with Gingerbread Men. Will post a picture when I get it up.

Recipe:

Chocolate Chip CS
Old Olive CS
Baja Breeze CS
Whisper White CS
Holiday Treasures DSP
Riding Hood Red Ink
Baja Breeze Ink
Old Olive Ink
Chocolate Chip Ink
Riding Hood Ribbon Taffeta Ribbon
Aquapainters







No comments:

Post a Comment