Sunday, November 23, 2008

Have A Very Merry Christmas

Okay, so here's the story on this card. First, this is the second of my challenges for Lisa using the Felt Flurries. Second, this is the card I told you other day I needed to fix one little thing. Well, initially, I had stamped the word Christmas on the oval, but somehow the last letter got smudged, so I wanted to restamp it before posting. I finally decided to take care of it this morning. Guess what? I can't remember, and can't find, the stamp set I used. I have gone thru 200 plus stamp sets plus I've gone thru my spreadsheet where I keep a list of all my stamps and still can't figure out which one I used. That was way too much work. Finally, decided to go with a different one. Hope you like it!


Recipe:
Very Vanilla CS
Kiwi Kiss CS
Baja Breeze CS
Holiday Treasures DSP
Short & Sweet Stamps
Riding Hood Red Ink
Small Felt Flurries
Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
Punches: Lg & Sm Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment