Monday, October 13, 2008

I Love You Mom


This is Zadie. She is the daughter of my cousin, Tonya. I was 18 when Tonya was born, and I was the closest family living to her when she was growing up. I didn't spend as much time with her as I would have liked, but I managed to see basketball & volleyball games, and attend a couple of her competitions in which she performed on the flag team. What fun that was! My goal was to provide here with an "older sister" like my cousin Mary K. did for me. I don't think I achieved that, but at least I was there for her some of the time.

Zadie. Isn't she adorable? Now, I know why scrapbooking supplies lean toward children. You will probably be seeing more of Zadie here as she is extra special to me, because she was born on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment