Monday, October 6, 2008

Stamp Club - A November Project



Can you smell the turkey? Oh my gosh, it's six weeks till Thanksgiving! What is your favorite Thanksgiving menu? Feel free to share your recipes with all of us. I'm alway looking for something new to try.


This year's stampin club is starting up. I thought this would be a great card to do next month. If you would like to join, please let me know.


What is a club? It usually consists of 10 ladies who meet at my place once a month and lasts for 10 months. We stamp at least 3 projects. I provide the supplies. At the meeting, each person purchases a minimum of $15.00 in Stampin' Up! products - this is a great & affordable way to build up your stash. In return, each person gets to be the Hostess one month and receives a FREE stamp set from Stampin' Up's exclusive hostess collection plus at least $15 in FREE merchandise. These amounts can increase depending on how much each person spends or if the hostess that month brings outside orders or guests who purchase. If for some reason, you are not able to attend, notify me beforehand what you wish to order and make sure you get your money to me prior to the meeting. Us stampers don't like to wait on our orders! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment