Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanks

I have quite a few new projects to share, so here we go.

I found a similar design on Pinterest and loved it so set out to make one for myself.  This was before Halloween and I wanted to use my new paper to make a card but not a Halloween card.  I loved how it turned out!  Oops, it looks like I forgot to adorn one of the flowers with a rhinestone.

The stamp set I used is Stippled Blossoms.  This set has a few 2-step stamps, meaning that you have 2 images to create one flower allowing you to stamp with 2 different colors of ink giving your flowers more color and depth and more interest.

In this case, I only wanted to use one of the images and then I heat embossed it.  To make the flower my focus I surrounded it with little flowers and embellished them with rhinestones, added pretty ribbon and added one of our wood veneer words.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Blessings.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
DSP - Happy Haunting 
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms
Ink - Versamark
Pretty Accessories - Tea Lace Doilies, Expressions Natural Elements, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Tangelo Twist
Cool Tools - Crushed Curry Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment