Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Joy

Hi everyone.  The sun is shining!  I have a great day ahead of me, my workout and dinner & Advent Services tonight with my church family.

We enjoyed making this pretty card in my recent class, so here's the scoop on it.  I'm not a big poinsettia fan, but the colors in this paper design are so pretty.  I started with a small piece and then built my card around it.  This Designer Series Paper, aka DSP, is called Home for The Holidays and that made me love this paper even more.  One of our new products in our holiday catalog was the beautiful Red Foil Sheets of paper that I used to die cut the word Joy from.  Christmas music is such an integral part of this joyful season, it was perfect for my Joy card!


Recipe:  
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Real Red
DSP - Home for The Holidays
Ink - Encore Metallic Gold
Pretty Accessories - Red Foil Sheets, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Snowflake Elements, Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape, Linen Thread 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment