Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa Skating By To Say Hi!

Hi everyone!  I just looked at my calendar - Christmas is next week?  I have so much yet to do!   I don't want it to be true.  Presents to be wrapped, baking to do, shopping first, tree to put up.  Solitaire we are going to have to stop spending so much time together!  I will miss you.  :)

My Christmas cards are almost done.  Last night I set out all of my cards & made my list so that I know exactly how many more to make.  This year each card I send will be different so if you are on my list you are getting a one of a kind!  I have 14 done and just a few more to go.

Is this Santa not the cutest?  This card will go to Quinn, my favorite hockey player.  It measures 3-1/2" x 5".

Thank you for dropping by!



Recipe:
Cardstock - Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP - Home for the Holidays
Pretty Accessories - Home for Christmas Designer Buttons, Gold Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment