Monday, December 7, 2015

Beautiful Ornament


Good Morning!  We recently took a survey at the gym to see when we start listening to Christmas music - I said Dec. 24.  I am happy to report that I have started earlier than I expected.  I have been working on a new card design and style for me, it is slowly coming together but having to wait for supplies to arrive.  Ugh.  I am only going to make 8 or 9 as there are so many pieces in 1 card! The majority of my cards will be made using the Wonderland Suite.   As you know, I love these colors and designs.  And of course, each card is made with love.

Blessings to each of you.


Recipe:

Cardstock - Basic Black
DSP - Winter Wonderland Specialty
Pretty Accessories - Black Glimmer Paper, Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold Cord 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies, Precision Base, Fine Tip Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment