Saturday, June 20, 2015

Thinking of You

Hi.  How are you?  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Last night was my monthly demonstrator stampin meeting.  Since my birthday is Monday, I made one of my favorite cakes to share with everyone.  It was sooo good, unfortunately there is half a cake left over and I just don't need the sugar or the calories so I'm hoping to get it into the freezer before I eat the whole thing.   Forgot to mention it was a white cake, white frosting and coconut on top!  Yum.

I found the meeting very productive.  Lisa showed us how to make a darling little paper treat bag that I will be sharing with you soon.  We enjoyed sharing our swaps and learning which new stamp was used from our new catalog.  Next month Monique and Joy are hosting a pool party where we will have 4 new make and takes, more swaps (all using Pool Party Cardstock).  I'm going to provide some business tools.  Did I mention the taco bar and snacks?  Yes, for lunch we are going to have a taco bar which everyone will be providing all of the necessities for one of my favorite meals.  And also everyone was asked to bring a sweet snack.  I did get permission to bring peanuts - no carbs!   :)  And last, but not least, lots of time for dips in the pool.  It's good to be me!

Ok, so on to my card for today.  This is another card from my Masculine Card Class.  I just love this card. I've never really used this stamp set before.  Since I don't have it, I borrowed Lisa's. I enjoyed using it so much that I spent several days making quite a few cards.  Will be sharing those soon also.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art, Moon Lake
Inks - Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Pretty Accessories - Linen Thread, Whisper White Square Envelope 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment