Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rustic Wedding Congratulations

Friday I went to Kansas City with my friend Chrys shopping for scrapbooking supplies.  I cannot believe that Kansas City only has one scrapbooking store now.  Everyone else has shutdown and the larger ones have only on-line shopping.  Still, we had lots of fun and we ate at my favorite restaurant Strouds.  I plan to go back sooner

Country rustic weddings are so popular now.  You will see Mason Jars used for holding candles including using them as lanterns or decorations on the tables, putting crayons in them for the kids.  Rustic wooden crates for holding cards.  Wood slats for signs saying wedding or one for the bride and groom. Wooden crates for holding cupcakes.  Tin containers for iced drinks, cutlery, flowers. Wheelbarrows for holding the gift bags.  Burlap, twine & jute for bows, flowers, wrapping, ring bearer pillow, banners and so much more.  I love Pinterest!

My card today is just for such an occasion and I love how it turned out!  

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.










Recipe:
Cardstock - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Ovals and Bitty Banner Framelits Dies, Stylish TIEF, Heat Tool, Dimensionals
Pretty Accessories - Black Embossing Powder, Pearls Basic Jewels, White 1-3/4" Jute Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment