Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Take Out Box

Good morning everyone.  I have been really busy with my 3 c's - cleaning house, creating & I have forgotten the other one and no time to look it up!  Oh well.  I have also been taking care of several medical issues and seeing several different doctors.  Just one appointment takes up a couple of hours a day!  And of course, one must eat and it is easier to eat out than to come home and fix something and clean up afterwards.  I've succumbed to the marketing overload we have been hit with.  Now that I am aware of how unhealthy fast foods and eating out is, it's very hard to change that but I keep trying.

I recently had a class where we focussed on masculine gifts and cards. Today's project is just awesome.  We decorated one of our Take Out Boxes to look like a vest.  Isn't it adorable?  Hmm, who should I send this to?



Recipe:
Cardstock - Kraft, Basic Gray
DSP = Adventure Bound
Stamps - Traveler
Ink - Basic Gray
Cool Tools - Note Tag, Bow Builder and 1/8" Handheld Punches
Accessories - Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Velcro 

No comments:

Post a Comment