Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Friendship is a Great Place, I'm Glad We're Here

I'm so thankful for the friendships I have.  They have been caring, supportive, and encouraging.

Monday, I had my dental surgery.  Everything went well and am so glad it's all over.  Yesterday, I did my ABC's - Awaken, Blogging, Creating & Cleaning House.  :)  I've noticed that my daily routines have been sounding a lot like learning my ABC's again!  Maybe I have discovered key to my life!

I have really been inspired by the use of negative spaces in designs lately and found one using a heart image.  Wanting to use up some of my scraps of paper (I didn't even make a dent), I selected Berry Blossoms which is one of my top favorites.
 



Recipes:
Cardstock Whisper White
DSP - Berry Blossoms
Stamps - Best of Everything
Ink - Calypso Coral
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies, Scalloped Border Punch
Pretty Accessories - Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment