Tuesday, May 26, 2015

There's No Thing As Too Much You


Hi everyone.  How was your weekend?  I had such a great day yesterday.  Lots of creating, some housework, dinner at my favorite barbecue restaurant, a stop at the grocery store and back home for more creating!   When my Grandpa Stach died, he asked my Mom to carry on the tradition of putting flowers at the graves of our family so every year my Mom and her sisters would do just that, they also would enjoy a lunch of homemade food at the park.   I talked to my Aunt Linda yesterday and was glad to hear that her, my Aunt Virginia and Elaine were able to decorate the graves again this year.  I wish I could have been there.  Next year, I think I will plan on doing that.

Onto to my card for today.  I wanted a project that used our new Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim so I went to search Pinterest for inspiration.  I ran across a design by Krista Frattin that I really liked so my card is very similar to hers.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Mint Macaron
Stamps - Paper Pumpkin Sweet As Pic
Ink - Mint Macaron
Pretty Accessories - Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim, White Baker's Twine



No comments:

Post a Comment