Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday

The sun is shining!  Yeah!  Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  For some it must be difficult, but please know that some Memorial Day you will be able to lay flowers on your loved ones grave and not sob uncontrollably.  I remember my Mom and grandparents today along with Randy and other friends and family.  I look forward to seeing them all again some day.

I started this card last night with the sketch below and the new DSP Cherry on Top.  It had been a long day and I just wanted to sit, watch TV and relax, but there was nothing I wanted to watch, so I decided to try the sketch challenge.




PPA252kwb

Recipe:
Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Whisper White 
Stamps - Birthday Bundle (PP)
DSP - Cherry on Top
Inks - Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry (try saying that fast 3 times!)
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Little Letters Thinlits Dies, Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment