Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hockey Scrapbooking

Hi everyone.  Yesterday, a friend from my church came over to fix a mop I had bought about a month ago that had fallen apart after I tried to remove the plastic & I just couldn't get it put back together.  I didn't feel so bad after Earl left, apparently there was a piece missing!   Most of my morning was spent clearing away the clutter.  I'm so bad about clutter, but I have run out of space & I just need to purge.  I also ran a few errands including a haircut, which feels wonderful!

Today I am catching up on my blogging.  I have a couple of scrapbook pages to share along with a couple of new cards.  Here's my first page.  I love how this turned out, it's very simple to do.  The paper already had the words hockey on it.  I added some matting for my photos and a couple of border stickers down the center of my page.  I took the journaling from the Brahmas website news.
Loved that part.

Have a great weekend!



Recipe -
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White
Decorative Paper & Sticker - other

No comments:

Post a Comment