Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hi There


The sun is shining!  Yeah!  It has been raining a lot here in the Midwest for the past week or so. and while I love rainy days, I'm happy to see the sun shining.

Last weekend I went to Ft. Worth for my nephew's semi-final games.  We needed to win 2 of the 3 games to move onto the championship and unfortunately we were unable to win the 2nd game.  It was such a heart breaker for the guys.  I have really enjoyed watching them play..  I wish them all the best in the next chapter of their lives.

I'm back home, caught up on my sleep, been to the grocery store, and back in the groove again.

Today's card is a MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge.  The biggest challenge for me was not the sketch but using the DSP with the sketch.  The patterns in Painted Blooms DSP designs just weren't working for me in this sketch.  I think I am finally happy with it now though, but it took a few days.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Blackberry  Bliss, Soft Sky, Whisper White
DSP - Painted Blooms
Stamps - Flock Together, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Spring Flowers TIEF, Circle Punches 2-1/2" and 1-3/4"
Pretty Accessories - White Embroidery Floss, Hung Up Cute Clips, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Blackberry Bliss, Buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment