Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cheer Up

Top of the morning to you.  The colors I chose are from a recent color challenge at Create With Connie & Mary, but I didn't get it posted in time before I went out of town.

Gray is probably my favorite color these days,  I wear it often, my purse is gray.  Both sets of my tennis shoes are gray.  I'm turning gray!  haha  You may have noticed that you don't see a lot of green in my projects, when I do use green, I keep it a minimum.  But, if you want more green, just let me know as I am happy to oblige.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Inks - Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi
Stamps -  Flower Patch, Cheer Up Buttercup
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals
Pretty Accessories - Rhinestones Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment