Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Custom Order

A few weeks ago I received a request for 34 cards from a friend in my Bible Study group.   I was thrilled!  Since then I have been working feverishly in completing them and I want to share all of them with you.  In addition, I thought I would challenge myself by sharing a tip with you on each card. 

My goal was to keep them simple.   So, if you're looking for some fun and fast cards to make, you're in the right place. 

Tip 1: 

For those that think in order to recreate a card exactly as you see it, please challenge yourself to use what you have on hand, you will feel an amazing sense of accomplishment and twice the fun!  Need help?  I'm happy to do so. 

Here's my first card. 


 
 

Cardstock - So Saffron, Basic Black
DSP - First Edition
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Die, 7/8" Scalloped Circle and Blossom Punch
Stamps - Mixed Bunch, Hello Lovely
Pretty Accessories - Jewels Basic Pearls

Thanks to http://inkpad.typepad.com for sharing her design.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment