Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Birthday

 
Here's my tip for today.  When you have hard lines on your project as I have, soften it up with a few curves like an oval die cut and embellish. 
 
Snow is coming & I don't want it to.  Thankfully I can make as many pretty Spring cards as I want to :)
 
Yesterday was a down day for me.  I was able to sleep in, enjoy morning coffee and breakfast, say a prayer of thanks for another day with KC (my kitty, it's been 3 weeks plus of KC not eating very much.  He is so thin & it's breaking my heart). 
 
Today will be spent going to the store again, this time to pick up a prescription plus a few other items I forgot from my last trip to the store.  Darn.
 
I have several events coming up that I need to get projects ready for.  Finally, I have all that I need to started preparing for 2 of them.  Yesterday, I finally was able to get 2 of the projects started so I will be working on them today, too. 
 
I have a Tags & Cookies event at the end of this month, and then the Black Friday Breakfast fundraiser at my church.  More info will be coming soon.

I treasure each of your comments and love reading them.  Keep 'em coming!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Blessings.
 
 
 
 


Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Lost Lagoon
DSP - All Abloom
Stamps - Happy Moments, Itty Bitty Bits
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Lost Lagoon
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Heat Gun
Pretty Accessories - Pool Party Embossing Powder, 5/8" Organza Ribbon
Fun Sketches - CCMC3327



 

No comments:

Post a Comment