Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tea For Two

I love this card.  The technique I used here is called collaging.  It is an artistic composition of stamped images overlaying other images and frequently used with similar colors. You can also overlay punched or 3-D items.

Yesterday I managed, with the help of a friend, to clear some shelves in my laundry room, sweep and mop the floor.  Since my goal is to clear out closets in my stamp room, we were able to remove items in the hallway into the laundry room and move 1 box from my closet to the hallway so I could start getting the items in it ready for selling.  It's a slow progress but I'm thankful for each step closer to that goal. 

It was also good to spend time with her. 

I also was able to deliver a custom order of 16 cards to a friend.  We had a nice visit, too.  I bypassed the store to head home so that was on my to do list for the next day.







Cardstock - Very Vanilla
Stamps - Tea Shoppe, Perfect Punches, Friendly Phrases. Bloomin' Marvelous
Inks - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Stampin' Write Marker - Baja Breeze
Pretty Accessories - Linen Thread, Daffodil Delight Button


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment